Saturday 8 December 2012

House of Boys

Well it's been nearly a year since my last post... (My Bad) however with my new love film subscription hopefully I will be posting more regularly again (Fingers crossed).

I have just finished watching a film called "House of Boys", in the beginning this film is fun and sexy with lots of cute guys dancing about with virtually no clothes on what so ever.  This however doesn't last for long as just as the two main characters Frank & Jake fall in love Jake falls ill and has to go to hospital.  It is later discovered that Jake has AIDS.  Jake then gets progressively worse until you eventually see him pass away with Frank by his side.

This was a very good movie that has left me slightly emotionally confused, with its sudden change from fun and sexy to sad and serious.  I would definitely recommend this movie as a must see.

Of course as always I have added the DVD to my stores if you wish to buy them.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment